Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Of Migraines and Marigolds


It occurred to me yesterday, that starting a personal blog might be a good idea. Last night at 3:30 am, I had even more time to reflect on that as I was awakened from my restless dreamings to a throbbing migraine. I've had migraines since my teens and there has always been a lot of ebb and flow to them as to frequency. Lately I seem to be in the flow stage... lots and lots of flow.
More...
I've also have had many prescription meds for them over the years, right now I take Maxalt-MLT, a pill that dissolves on your tongue to supposedly cause less nausea and mostly that is true, but not last night. Suffice to say, last night was in my top 10 of worst migraine pain.


But fortunately after several hours, the medicine finally kicked in and all I have today is a migraine hangover. Sooo, what about the title of this blog, where are the marigolds?


As I ruminated about this blog last night, I decided I wanted to start a blog that focused on some of the things I love, one of which would be gardening and some of the things I don't love, one of which would be painful things. So today starts the random wanderings In the Garden of My Mind, things I love and things I don't and everything in between.


No comments: